Monday, March 1, 2010

The Priesthood

Well tonight I am sitting on the couch with Heather and Lorraine, and I am looking of old pictures of the last year and how far I have come from being a freshman in college to being half way through my sophomore year now. I am thinking about the boys that have changed my life and my roommates lives in the last year. I am so grateful for the priesthood and for these guys who are worthy to hold it and are living up to their priesthood callings. To the ones who are here after serving their two year missions faithfully and to others who are out in the mission field right now. I love them all! Thanks so much for being a part of my life guys! :)
 
Lorraine, Jake, Brett, Nate, and I
Brett served his mission in Florida. Jake is now serving in Denver, Colorado. Nate is serving in Independence, Missouri and is speaking spanish.

 
Scott Gassaway and I.
He is now serving in Denver, Colorado and is signing American sign language. 

 
James Showley, Bobby, Daren, Greg, and Buddy!
All Return Missionaries except for Greg who is serving in McAllen, Texas speaking spanish.

 
Justin, Heather, James, Bobby, Greg, Me, Lorraine, Daren

 
My Vending Men!
Top Row: Heather, Brian Hopkins, Me, Nick Albright, Justin Wood, Shon Barnes
bottom row: Zach Snider, Brian Welty, Ian Winters
All RMs!

 
Nater! I miss him soooooooooooooo much!!!!!!

 
Jake! Such a joy in our lives. He was obsessed with playing with the phone cord every time he came over.

 
Brett! :)
 
Mike Fox and TJ Lund!
Both Rm's!
Love them to death.

THANKS GUYS! YOU ARE ALL GREAT BLESSINGS IN MY LIFE!

No comments:

Post a Comment