Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Three whole days left!

So this has been needed for a long time! Life has been busy and I have been lazy but what is new. Mike and I have been busy working and cuddling and being in love. It takes a lot of energy to do those three things. But we are super excited for our wedding day which takes place in just three days! 3 days! I never thought this week would come much less the wedding day. I remember when we were at 120 days. Anyway, here are some pics to document some events.

I turned 21. Here is Mike and I on my 21st. 


I made a quilt for Mike and I's bed. 

 My birthday again with H and G.
 I had a beautiful bridal shower put together by Grandma Lynn. I had so much fun. Aunt Janae and Aunt Tami came along with a lot of other people.


Mike found a garden snake back in August. He has been telling me for months that we are going to get a snake because he loves snakes regardless of whether I want one or not. Well I don't want one, in fact I might kick him out of the bedroom if he ever buys a snake. What was funny about this picture is that he was scared to pick up the harmless garden snake, which made me really wonder why he would EVER want to buy a snake to keep as a pet!

Well 3 days and I will be married. FINALLY! Next time I blog it will probably be about my wedding. I can hardly wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment