Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Well, I decided a couple of weeks ago that I am done with my boring old conservative hair cut! It is time to bring in the new and get rid of the drab! So I went to get my hair cut by this fabulous woman named Amanda! She has cut my hair once and I absolutely LOVED it but then I decided she was too expensive and I tried some other places well after a couple of fashion disastas I broke in decided to go back and I do not regrett it at all. One of my disastas is that one girl cut my hair uneven! That was embarassing and miserable to grow out and fix.


But they say that beauty is pain but here is what I have decided. That pain they talk about is your running the card and knowing that the bank account is depleting but might I add that as painful as that is it definitely makes up for the fact that when you get those great comments from everyone and you know that everyone is checking you out because you look that fabulous! lol

No comments:

Post a Comment