Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Dancing up a Saturday night fever

So my roomies and I thought it would be fun to do a big group date on Saturday night. So we heard about a couples Disco dance that took place on Saturday night. We put together a little indoor picnic of fruit salad, chips, and sandwiches. We dressed up in our best 70's clothing and went and lit up the dance floor. We watched Sherlock Holmes after the dance but of course, I fell asleep during the first 5 minutes of the movie like I always do. Anyway, it was a blast and I loved every minute. Mike was a trooper considering that he does not like dances. He was the best for humoring me for the dance. It is one of the many things I love about him, his ability to humor me.

Here are some pics from the date night:
 The Girls getting ready for the night.
The food. Heather did an excellent job centering the picture if you can't tell. 
 Lorraine and Steven. So happy to be together. 
Daniella and her boyfriend Daren. 
Heather and Jon. Heather means business. lol
Mike and I. I have no idea what I am doing with my hip. Highly ridiculous looking. But we looked good together. : )
CJ and CT. CJ wins the prize for tightest pants. We could see a perfect outline of his I-card in his back pocket because his pants were so tight.
I just love Heather's face in this picture. 
The Girls
The Men
Happy to be together. 
I am crazy about this boy. I love him to death. He makes me so happy. : )

Well the night was fabulous. We loved having fun with everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment