Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Learning is not THAT fun!

So I am learning something new about myself. I like to know things. I am not one who likes to be left out in the cold on great information. Otherwise it will just nag at me all day long. Have you heard the line: "Secrets, secrets are no fun. Secrets, secrets hurt someone"? Well, the real version is "secrets, secrets are no fun. Secrets, secrets are the best way to drive Emily insane." Ya, going insane like literally. Pray for me to survive. Thanks.

So this week I am also learning patience. There are so many great trips coming up that it is annoying to have to wait for them to come. I don't want to do school work when summer is here and there are fun things to do. But here is the kicker, I have too much homework to do to be able to go lounge in the sun, go to the lake, or do fun things that are associated with this great season of summer. Whoever came up with the idea that it is fun to go to school during the summer must have not been thinking straight because it is torture.

So I am taking a deep breath, and calming down. Relax. Now I am going to get back to studying.

No comments:

Post a Comment