Sunday, January 30, 2011

Cafe Rio and Vocal Point

This week has been a normal week of homework and classes. I am finding out that Mike has a lot more hw than I do and that I need to stay away so he can finish his hw which is SOOO hard to do sometimes. I get bored. Anyway, have completed 13 books now for my young adult lit class. All is going well there. I am reading the Hatchet series from Gary Paulsen right now.

I received my financial this week! Woohoo for free money. To celebrate Mike and I decided to add Cafe Rio to our dinner plans! I love Cafe Rio!! I love to get their chicken burritos enchilada style! They are massive. I usually can only eat like half of one in a sitting but I had donated plasma that day and was starving from lack of eating. Don't ask me why I didn't eat that day but I just forgot. Here is a picture of an amazing Cafe Rio burrito.

Perfection in a tortilla.

After dinner we headed back to Rexburg for the Vocal Point concert. Vocal Point is a  a cappella group from BYU Provo. They are amazing and hilarious. We loved it. They were the right blend of spiritual, funny, and hip music. The concert was 2 hours and I wasn't even bored when it ended.
 
 
Ya, great date night. That is what is new in our lives. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment