Thursday, March 10, 2011

Update on life

Our little Garrard family has been busy busy with school and sometimes I forget to blog, or am just to lazy. I need to be better because I like reading everyone else s blog posts. Here is what we have been up to:

  • Inviting friends over for dinner on Sundays
  • going to Cafe Rio - our fave place that is so yummy and delicious
  • Date to see the movie - I am Number Four
  • reading, lots and lots of reading. I am on book 23 of the 32 I have to read for all my classes this semester.
  • Working in the Office of Foundations
  • donating plasma every week
  • We celebrated the anniversary of our first date on February 26th by going to Apple Bee's for dinner
  • Playing Settlers of Catan with friends
  • doing lots of homework, or at least Mike is doing lots of homework
  • We go to the temple every Thursday
  • We went bowling with our ward which was a lot of fun to get to know people and meet new people.
  • cleaning the apartment and grocery shopping every week
  • cook lots of yummy meals like: chicken fried steak with crash hot potatoes, taco rings, white chili, corn bread, chicken bacon ranch pizza, pot roast with carrots and potatoes, cube steak sandwiches, chicken enchilada's, banana bread, chocolate sheet cake, cake balls, cookies, pasta salad, and many other things that we love. I like the cooking part of being married. It is my favorite thing to do other than read.
  • For Valentine's Day we celebrated by making our favorite meal which is cube steak sandwiches and had cake balls for desert, and we watch John Q. It was a fun night of no school.
So our lives have been pretty great. Nothing to complain about that is for sure. Married life is so much better than I ever thought possible. 

1 comment:

  1. I am excited that you love to cook....a recipe you might like to try: 1 can cr of chicen soup
    1 cup sour cream
    6 chicken breasts
    cover each one with a slice of swiss cheese then pour over the top 1 box of stuffing mix...bake at 350 for 45 min Yummmy....make sure the chicken breasts are thawed

    ReplyDelete