Sunday, May 22, 2011

Happy Happy Birthday

This weekend was jam packed with busyness. Friday I woke up in a fury of focus. Attended my class, worked at the Office of Foundations, worked out, cleaned the apartment with Mike, grocery shopped, and then did some home work. Friday night I has a splendid time with my Heather. We went to the Paul Cardall Concert.
He is an LDS Pianist. This is his newest album that I love. I listen to it a lot when I study. I was really excited that he was coming to Rexburg for a concert. He recently had a heart transplant in 2009. He was born with half a heart and was given only a few days to live when he was born and defied all odds. He lived in the hospital for a year before the doctors found a suitable transplant for him. Anyway, amazing story and an amazing concert.

Saturday was another day packed full of focus. Mike was reffing volleyball that morning. I worked out and then got down to business on homework. I really can't complain about homework because I really enjoy it. I love learning and I love all my classes this semester. It is pretty amazing this semester. I spent pretty much the entire day from 9 am to 4pm studying and baking cupcakes. I still didn't get everything that I wanted to get done finished but I finshed all my homework for Monday.

Saturday night we celebrated Brice's birthday. Sorry I have no pictures. I need to be better about that. I made Brice cupcakes, vanilla cupcakes with cream cheese frosting. Delish. Pioneer Woman recipe. You can find the recipe here.
Soo Yummy. They were a hit. We played ping pong and sat around and visited with our friends. We always love hanging out with our friends.

Today is Sunday. I am trying out my sister in law Stacy's recipe for garlic chicken farfalle. I will let you guys know how it goes. It sounds yummy. Less than two weeks till Washington. Can't wait! Until then we have midterms to deal with.


No comments:

Post a Comment