Wednesday, May 1, 2013

All done!!!

Well, it is official. I have completed my student teaching. 16 weeks of teaching complete. It flew by. I honestly do not remember what it is like to be home all day with Delaney, but I am looking forward to being home with her. I have changed so much. I loved teaching. I remember being so nervous to teach because I hated my practicums but I ended up loving every minute of it. My favorite part was the students and my co-workers. Madison High School is an amazing school. It is my ideal school, and I hope that my own children will be able to attend a school like Madison. What really sets this school apart is the staff and students. Every single teacher is dedicated to their students and they love what they do. Collaboration is a huge deal at Madison. I knew that I could go to any member of the English department and they would help me. It was bittersweet to leave but when the end came, I realized that it was time. I will miss my little students(even though 60% of them are taller than me) and I loved all of them. They made this experience so worth it.

Today is my first day of no school. I am sick. I took a nap and I have been working on job applications. There are some big changes in this Garrard family's future. We are nervous but so excited about where we will be going next. Hopefully next to family. We will see. Pray for us. We need all the prayers we can get.

Here are my students. 
 10A: My first period class
 10B honors: 3rd period
 10B 4th period
My seniors. 5th period.

No comments:

Post a Comment